Monday, January 10, 2011

Tacos (p. ?? can't find the book)

Hi Everybody,

We had the tacos for dinner last night. This may or may not count because it's what we eat every night that we have people over (ask Stephanie, Robbie, Jack, Andrea, Steve, Audrey, Dorothee, or Evan for confirmation). However we cavemanned the steak so I vote that it counts. I'm pretty sure Jess and Britt will never cook steak any other way! Other than that it was just a bunch of peppers sweet and hot, onions, and cilantro. We (notice how I'm pretending like I'm part of this) always grill a bunch of tomatillos when we are having this dish. Cut them up with lime, cilantro, habaneros and olive oil and you've got the best sauce/salsa going!

I'm so proud to say that Jack is downing habaneros these days like a champ.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment